Saturday, February 8, 2014

Out On The Town In New York - Tourist Day

I'm sitting in my room after the long day of traveling to New York City.  The mecca of US fashion.  Yes, we have great designers in LA and Miami and other great designers popping up all across the US, but it always comes back The City.  

And of course in true writing fashion while in New York I can think of no one else but Carrie Bradshaw.  

The above black outfit is one of my all-time favorites of Carrie Bradshaw because of it's clean chic lines, the belted fur and leather jacket, completed with black boots and a fedora.  It's New York Chic!

While playing tourist remember you're going to be outside and inside places and the temperature differ drastically.  Freezing cold outside temps with possible wind and snow when you head towards Wall Street, Ground Zero, and the Statue of Liberty to the heated buildings of Macy's and the Metropolitan Museum of Art can make dressing interesting.  Today, I'm playing tourist and I'm layering with a pair of warm fuzzy kids Stewart Weizmann rain boots, fleece lined leggings, my silly Bully sweater.  I'll add my 3/4 brown puffer jacket, scarf and fun hat while seeing the sights outside.
Please share what you're doing while in New York and what amazing fashion you see and wear!


Up Next: Out On The Town In New York


No comments:

Post a Comment