Wednesday, February 5, 2014

10 Questions - Erin Roberts

Erin Roberts
Oklahoma City, OK

1 - When did you first realize you loved fashion and clothes?
When I was a little and played with my Barbie

2 - If you had all the money in the world which designer would you always buy?
It all depends on how the clothes fit, I am attracted to fabrics and styles not one particular designer

3 - What is your favorite piece of clothing or accessory
My long fur

4 - What is your biggest pet peeve about dog show fashion
I've made this mistake myself but clothing being worn too tight this applies to women and men

5 - Who always looks the best at dog shows
There are several that come to mind: Amy Booth, Linda Clark, Mrs. Billings (top of list), Betty Leininger, Lorene Boutwell, Mike Pitts, David Fitzpatrick, Adam Bernardin, Tony Carter, Curtiss Smith, Elliot Weiss, Edd bivin,

6 - Who is your go to designer or what is you go to store?
Carlisle, used to be Georgiou but they're no longer. Pieces here and there White House Market, Ann Taylor

7 - What time in history would you have liked to have been around for because of the fashion
If money was no option, pre civil war time period because of the gowns and fabrics. Or I loved the Victorian era

8 - Who would you suggest for "What Not To Wear"?
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

9 - What one thing do you think people could improve on regarding fashion at dog shows?
Young junior handlers or older women in too short skirts

10 - What was your favorite outfit you wore at a dog show?
When I was showing Johnny I had a Georgiou royal blue suit. The jacket hem came mid-thigh and I wore it with a white cuffed shirt or a matching blue turtleneck. And another favorite was a baby blue mid-thigh jacket I wore with a cream turtleneck and cream skirt.
 

1 comment:

  1. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. dog t-shirts

    ReplyDelete