Sunday, November 23, 2014

10 Fashion Questions: Alicia Morrison Jones

Alicia Morrison Jones
San Pedro, CA


1 – When did you first realize you loved fashion and clothes?
Late teens early twenties when I connected with Jan Reital with Tifarah Afghans.  She got me out of my long dresses and into suits!

2 – If you had all the money in the world which designer would you always buy?
How can a girl pick just one?  I keep up with one of my favorite stylists, Rachel Zoe

3 – What is your favorite piece of clothing or accessory?
I love dresses! A perfect fitting summer dress and a dress with a scarf during winter

4 – What is your biggest pet peeve about dog show fashion?
            Lack of Spanx under St. John Knits
            Hair in women’s faces
            Skirts that are too short (Sorry boys)

5 – Who always looks best at dog shows?
            Remy Lewis Smith
            Kimmy Pastella
            Amy Rutherford and her statement necklaces
            James Dalton

6 – Who is your go to designer or what is your go to store?
Norstrom – Anthroplogy – REI (Yep, everything I ever need from these three stores!)

7 – What time in history would you have liked to have been around for because of the fashion?
The roaring 20’s – first time we could show ankles and calves

8 – What does your “every day” consist of?
Athleta running pants, top and my bright & fancy Asics (current pair are teal and yellow).  The finishing touch is my Philosophy Hope in Jar BB Cream with 20 SPF


9 – What one thing do you think people at dog shows could improve on regarding fashion at dog shows?
Wearing clothes that actually fit and clothes that compliment your exhibit

10 – What was your favorite outfit you wore at a dog show?

The creamy white disco ball St. John at Westminster this past year. (It was my favorite of hers too:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment